Our experienced and dedicated Georgia personal injury lawyers have a successful track record of handling complex auto accident claims and helping our clients recover the compensation they deserve due to a collision that was caused by the negligence of another.
We know all too well how challenging it can be to negotiate a fair settlement from an insurance company, but our attorneys are skilled negotiators and are also familiar with the strategies an insurance company will attempt to use to minimize payout or deny a claim.
With our many years of experience and the resources needed to work with experts, you can feel confident that the attorneys at Cambre and Associates will advocate for you and help you receive a fair settlement.
CALL (678) 590-5018
How a Decatur Car Accident Lawyer Can Be Invaluable During the Aftermath of an Auto Accident
The days following a car accident can be overwhelming and stressful. If you were seriously injured, your days may be filled with pain, discomfort, and never-ending doctor appointments. You may have considered filing a claim, but you know nothing about the process. With no money coming in and the medical bills continuing to pile up, you must take legal action as soon as possible.
Hiring an accident attorney is one of the best steps you can take during this time. With an attorney in your corner, you’ll have the best chance of recovering the compensation you need to cover your lost wages, past and future medical bills, and other losses. At Cambre and Associates, our personal injury lawyers can thoroughly investigate your accident and build a case that can prove the other driver was negligent and should be held accountable for your injuries and other damages.
Why You Need A Personal Injury Lawyer After A Motor Vehicle Accident
When you hire a personal injury attorney at Cambre and Associates, our legal team will give your case the attention and care it deserves. We will make your case a priority and begin an accident investigation right away.
Our attorneys will:
- Obtain evidence such as photos of your injuries, vehicle damage, and the accident site
- Obtain your medical records and statements from your treating physicians to prove the extent and severity of your injuries.
- Consult experts, such as accident reconstructionists, private investigators, life care planners, medical professionals, and other experts to help prove liability and to accurately value your claim.
- Gather pay stubs and a statement from your employer to prove the value of past lost wages and future lost wages
- Obtain vehicle repair estimates and estimates for any other personal property that was damaged at the time of the accident
- If there were any witnesses we will contact them and obtain their statements
- Obtain phone records and the police report
- Use the information we have gathered and work with your treating physicians to determine the cost of your future medical needs if you sustained a catastrophic injury or permanent disability.
- Contact the insurance company to notify them we are representing you and any further communication regarding the claim must go through us
- Negotiate with the insurance company to fight for a fair settlement
When Should I Hire an Attorney for a Car Accident?
You must contact an attorney as soon as possible after an accident. The other driver may try to place the blame on you, resulting in harassing phone calls from the other driver’s insurance provider, as you struggle to come up with the evidence that proves the other driver was negligent.
Contacting a lawyer right after an accident will allow us to gather important evidence that can get ruined or lost as time passes. Additionally, memories can fade, which is why we make it a point to go over the events of the accident with you and contact witnesses immediately following a collision.
When you work with an attorney from Cambre and Associates, your case will be handled by an experienced accident lawyer that will protect your claim, file the correct paperwork, and handle every aspect of your case, allowing you to focus on your recovery.
Schedule a Free Consultation Regarding Your Car Accident Claim in Decatur Today
If you were involved in a motor vehicle accident in Decatur, GA and you sustained injuries and other damages, contact Cambre and Associates today to schedule a free case review. At your consultation, you’ll meet with one of our experienced personal injury attorneys to discuss your case and go over your legal options and rights. This is also a great opportunity to have all of your questions answered and learn about the claims process. If you decide to hire us, our legal team will start on your case right away.
We want to help guide and support you during this challenging time. Let us handle your claim and the insurance company, while you focus on getting well and rebuilding your life. Contact us today to schedule your case review.